Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blog Redesign!


Okay, so it's time for a redesign!  I'll be using a more standard template and getting rid of this horrible blue-and-orange...thing...going on.  I'll be using a new banner as well, which I'll see if I can whip up quickly... I'm thinking of using the NES render, since it's my best so far.

Yeah, I liked the blue-and-orange design back when I first redesigned, but now I've grown tired of it - I need something more up-to-date, you know?

Other news, I've got another Golf GTI update coming within the next week or so - I think it's nearing completion!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. MeeeeeeeeeeshWeaver! I need your semi-professional help! In my animation "The H2G2-5," one of the layers is washed out in yellow light. I tried deleting the lamps, or turning them down, or making them gray, or making a new World, but nothing has worked. I had this problem once before (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUsZRmw1JrQ&feature=context&context=C362f204ADOEgsToPDskJOB8hyCZNzOZstnBcY_7L1 ) Which I fixed somehow. But I'm not sure. It seems like it's always washed out in whatever color the World is, but neither "Ambient Occlusion" or "Environment Lighting" is on, plus I don't even know what either of those mean. Heeeeeelp me!! (please.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natron!

      Hmm, that's rather...odd O_o I don't think I've ever had that happen to me before... do you think you could link the *.blend? in a Private Message/email or something? Would be much easier to figure out what's going on if I could examine the file :)

      Delete