Friday, April 27, 2012

Coming to a 3D handheld-console near you


So I just opened up Google Chrome and was checking the good ol' BlenderNation news feed on Blender.org, when I saw this:

http://www.blendernation.com/2012/04/27/nintendo-set-to-release-big-buck-bunny-on-3ds/trackback/

...just to explain just how epicly awesome this is to me, consider this following sentence.   My discovery of The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time and other Nintendo games has very probably led to me doing what I'm doing now - being a total Blenderhead.  And now my one great passion/interest being (in a way) ported to a Nintendo system is something I was not expecting at all.  I seriously grew up with an NES and N64, and Nintendo's games remain my all-time favourites.
Not to mention it's coming to the 3DS, which is an amazing piece of tech - even though I can't say I've used it that much, I've completed Ocarina of Time 3D and the amount of detail and the quality of the graphics, not to mention the amazing 3D effect (galloping across Hyrule Field or fighting the King of Evil, Ganondorf, was even more epic than in the original, which was over 9000% pure epicness) was simply stunning.

...I'm really, really happy right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment